Early Bird Discount: Sorry, this discount expired January 2, 2016.
Send your application information by completing the above form. If you have participated in my track days previously, indicate that and by-pass the application process. The entry fee is $575.00 (after April 30, $625). Along with your payment, your email application should include your 1. name, 2. phone number, 3. club or forum you belong to, 4. email address, 5. car (including an overview of modifications), 6. how often you have driven lapping days and 7. your experience level:
1. Advanced - race or well prepared car, multiple Time Attack (including CTMP GP track) seasons, race experience at MIR
2. Experienced- race or well prepared car, multiple outings at CTMP GP track (e.g., 1 year of Time Attack), performance driving schools, etc.
3. Novice- sorry, but drivers without experience at MIR will not be accepted.
Please note: This picture is of a ChumpCar race at CTMP in 2013. That is why passing is occurring - but they're still behind the Miata that John and I were piloting!
Welcome back Richard Wintle, the day's official photographer. Here are a few pics from previous events:
If I don't know you, please submit a lot of detail. Saying "I've been driving for years" will get you an email asking for details. Provide an itemized list of your track experience and references are also appreciated. If you're a multiple time driver at my events, identifying yourself as a returning participant is all that is necessary.
1. Frank Ewald
4. frank_ewald at sympatico dot ca
5. Nissan NX1600 - SR20DET, urethane suspension bushings, GC coilovers/eibach springs, additional suspension bracing/swaybars, upgraded brakes/carbotech pads, R-compounds.
6. Yes, minimum six a year for the past 6 years.
a) ChumpCar racer - CTMP October 2013 - whoohoo!
b) CASC-OR Time Attack (SoloSprint) participant since 2008 (tracks included MIR, Calabogie, Shannonville, Mosport DDC) Car # 259
c) CASC-OR Time Attack School - instructor since May 2008
d) MIR lapping day May 23, 2008
e) MIR lapping day Sept. 2007, DDC lapping days in August and May 2007, Gerry Low's Driving School at TMP, TMP Open Lapping Day at TMP - August 2007 - no instructor, JRP lapping day at Dunnville and so on.
$575 - a deposit of $275 will see your name will be added to the list; balance due on March 31, 2015. EMT or cheque are the preferred payment method. Paypal - add 3.5% to cover the fees.
If you're interested, please note that all payment is in Canadian funds and you can make your payment in one of four ways:
1. Interac email money transfer using frank_ewald at sympatico dot ca
This is the preferred payment method! Please make sure you send me an email in which you spell out the security word.
2. you can email me for a snail mail address to send cheques or money orders.
3. paypal to frank_ewald at sympatico dot ca Paypal - please ensure you cover the fees by adding 3.5%.
4. Contact me for payment information that can be made at any RBC branch.
Full Refunds (minus any transaction fees) are available up to March 31, 2015. Refunds April 1 to 15 minus $100 handling fee. There are no refunds after April 15, 2015. I will assist you in trying to sell your spot. You may not sell your spot to a third party without the organizer's authorization. There will be a handling fee of $100. Fine Print - if you just don't show up, you will be out your money. We want the most track time possible, so the total number is firm.